By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with The Nou’s River Hotel (‘The Hotel’) that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
- The quoted prices are based on the length of your stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of amendments in your arrival and/or departure dates. Quoted prices are in US Dollars.
- Rates include 10% Government Tax, 5% Service Charge and 2% Accomodation Taxes.
- A cash deposit of 50% for each night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals on top of full payment of room and taxes.
- Should you complete a booking based on a price that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the booking at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- The guests must be minimum 16 years old in order to check-in and register for a room.
- Check-in time is from 14:00 hours. However, we will do the maximum to accommodate any guests arriving prior to the official check-in time, pending room availability. We can also store your luggage until check-in time. Check-out time is 12:00 noon on the day of departure. Check out after 12.00pm will generate one extra night fee.
- A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your booking. Upon check-in, the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email will be blocked on your credit card and it will only be fully charged upon check-out. The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard, and UnionPay credit cards. Debit Cards are not accepted. Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, however, they are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
- Guest can change and/or cancel their booking up to 3 days before arrival without any charge. In case of no show, the hotel will charge 1 night as penalty.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the entire hotel, however customers are allowed to smoke on their balcony.
- All rooms are equipped with an in-room safe for guests to store their valuables and personal belongings. The Hotel will not be held responsible for any loss in the guests’ room. The Nou’s River Hotel is only responsible for customer’s values which have been deposited with the receptionist.
- The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to The Hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
- The Nou’s River Hotel only allows max 2 persons in the King rooms and max 4 persons in the Family rooms.
- No pets allowed.
- No sex trafficking and no drugs allowed. The Nou’s River Hotel is against child trafficking and sexual abuse of minors, and we do not accept such acts within our premises.
- No weapons and no toxic and/or inflammable products allowed.
- A visitor must notify to Hotel Manager or Receptionist.
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The Hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room. Any disturbance will allow the hotel to call the Police and there will be no refund in case the guests have to leave The Hotel.
- No laundry or dry clothes on the balcony.
- No cooking in the room, no food from outside allowed.
- Front desk staff are able to provide information and arrange for tours. If a guest wants to cancel a tour arrangement, the front desk staff should be informed at least 24 hours (1 day) prior to the tour in order not to incur any charges. Any cancellations made after this period will incur the full cost of the tour and will have to paid by the guest.
- Guests must show passport, valid ID and visa of stay in Cambodia.
- When the guests are not in their room, windows and doors must be locked and closed.
- The Hotel does not own a car park. Leaving a car at the public car park does not constitute entering into a storage agreement. The Hotel shall not be liable for damage of the car or loss of or damage to items left in it.
- The Hotel provides services according to its standard. In case the Guest has any complaints regarding the quality of the services, he/she is requested to report them at the Reception desk.
- The Hotel is obligated to ensure the safety of Guest’s stay, including confidentiality of information about the Guest.
- The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
10Eo, Sisowath street 1 Sangkat Sras Jork | Khan Doun Penh Krong Phnom Penh
+855 (0) 81 433 335
+855 (0) 78 511 116